Testosterone Replacement Therapy
A sufficient amount of testosterone in your body is vital for your well-being. It has a lasting effect in your body and life. It offers the support needed to preserve youth and masculinity. Testosterone impacts not only sexual development and performance, but also hair growth, muscle development, and even cardiovascular health.
Low testosterone levels are associated with many health problems. It can be caused by congenital problems with the formation of the testes and the creation of the hormone. More commonly, lower levels of testosterone are caused by aging, chronic illness, drugs, starvation, stress, head trauma, infections, cancers, surgeries, alcoholism, trauma to the testicles or the use of certain drugs.
Benefits of Testosterone for Women & Men
- Improves well-being
- Improves energy, strength & endurance
- Improves body composition
- Improves bone density
- Improves sexual function
- Decreases abdominal fat, which may help to prevent diabetes & heart disease
- Fights against the development of Alzheimer’s.
- Protects tendons and joints from deteriorating.